1st sekali.... Woit Encik Faiz... saya ada kerja tapi malas nak buat that's y saya update blog...
Pada para graduan yang baru abih belajar, atau dah nak abih belajar dengan CGPA 3.0 keatas serta berminat nak menjeremuskan diri ke kancah SAP, boleh menghubungi me. Kampeni SiripBiru tengah buat Grad Programme.
Sila baca details kat bawah. Kalau ciri-ciri yang disenaraikan terkena batang hidung korang, maka boleh jer cuba try nasib...
Desired Skills / Experience:
- Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting and Finance or any related fields with CGPA 3.0 above
- Self evident interest in IT, desire to learn more about SAP and a passion to learn new technologies within Bluefin
- Demonstrable technical skills and/or aptitude/attitude
- Clear sense of ownership and responsibility
- Observant, insightful and eager to contribute
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Motivated, ambitious and determined
- Highly committed, reliability, responsiveness, assurance and empathy are essential
- Maintain a professional approach to work
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
Desired Technical Skills – some exposure to a selection of these is useful but not compulsory:
- Knowledge of OO, programming languages and theory
- Programming C/ SQL/ Java/ C++
- Object theory
- Knowledge of Unix environments and scripting
- Knowledge of infrastructure and networking
- Finance or supply chain experience welcome
- Relevant Functional experience
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary (plus bonus)
- Family Healthcare cover
- Life Insurance
- 20 days holiday, 14 public holidays
- Comprehensive expense policy, includes:
- Paid Travel expenses – 1MYR per KM
- Paid Parking expenses – up to 10MYR per day
- Broadband – up to 100MYR per month
- 4 weeks paid sabbatical after 5 years of employment
- 12% EPF Contribution
- Dental allowance, if required up to 500MYR per annum
- Optical allowance, if required up to 500MYR per annum
- Dedication to development and training including certifications
Position Type: Permanent
Start Date: Beginning of October 2011.
Applicants should be Malaysian citizens only.